- Do you care about amenities? Residences at Torpedo Factory offer additional benefits from this community.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Torpedo Factory
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Torpedo Factory? Here's what has Recently sold at Torpedo Factory.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
115 N Lee St #Bh501 appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But we're not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22314. At least, not until we know your goals. It's more important to us that we find the right home for you. Let's pause to sort through your preferences so that you can realistically decide if buying a modest condo in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: