- 432 N Henry St #B is located at Parker Gray Historic District in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of penthouses in Parker Gray Historic District is 99 years of age.
- Residences in this section were built around 1920.
- The section is served by , and .
- 432 N Henry St #B is for sale for $549,999.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Roughly $2,901 at closing.
PRICED TO SELL — condo docs are now approved and units are ready for move in. Low Condo fees!! Embrace tiny living, downsize your furniture, and upgrade your lifestyle. Completely redeveloped condo in the heart of the historic Parker-Grey … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Parker Gray Historic District||1 Active|
|Patrick Henry||1 Active|
|Porto Vecchio||1 Active|
|Quaker Hill||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas
Home size: 1,731 sq.ft. Subdivision: Potomac Valley Added: 09/26/19
Property Type: Detached for Sale Price: $599,000 Last Updated: 10/21/2019
Home size: 2,954 sq.ft. Subdivision: Heritage Hunt Added: 04/15/19
Property Type: Detached for Sale Price: $535,000 Last Updated: 10/21/2019
Home size: 1,840 sq.ft. Subdivision: Franklin Farm Added: 10/17/19
Property Type: Detached for Sale Price: $575,000 Last Updated: 10/21/2019
Home size: 1,768 sq.ft. Subdivision: Japonica Added: 10/21/19
Property Type: Row/Townhouse for Sale Price: $510,000 Last Updated: 10/21/2019
Home size: 2,306 sq.ft. Subdivision: Tanners Ridge Added: 10/16/19
Property Type: Row/Townhouse for Sale Price: $589,000 Last Updated: 10/21/2019