Nesbitt Realty likes 225 Strand St #505. This condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this real estate remark is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Residents at Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Old Town offer additional benefits from this community.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the community around Old Town.
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the places in this unit community have a garage.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Robinson Landing||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? Nesbitt Realty’s expectation is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.