Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, patient Realtor and works hard every day in and around Northern Virginia.
There's a lot I like about this condo in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to sort through your desires so that you can realistically study whether purchasing a $3,695,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporaries-style unit in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Homes around 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 2.505 were built around 2020. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you like brick units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- The highest priced condo at Robinson Landing is listed for $4,995,000. Do you know if 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 2.505 is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? Almost all of the condominiums in this unit community have a garage.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Robinson Landing||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?