Julie is a full-time, sensible licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around Alexandria. I think 715 S Washington St #B-23 is a very interestingcondominium in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal in this article is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Old Town Gardens.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Gardens is 605.
- The highest priced condo at Old Town Gardens is listed for $260,000. Do you know if 715 S Washington St #B-23 is a good value?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Gardens
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||13 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||8 Active|
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. Julie is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.