Learn More About Listings Listed In The Alexandria Area
1011 N Washington St in 22314 in Alexandria may be a right place for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the home for you.
The 22314 Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 103 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,424 sqft. Above all, 1011 N Washington St has 4,500 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $577
. Nevertheless, 1011 N Washington St is $577 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. On the other hand, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 1011 N Washington St is 17 years old.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/02/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22314 area or for information about residences such as 1011 N Washington St.
Continue reading "1011 N Washington St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"